The weather is finally cooling down, and fall has officially arrived. Fall has always been my favorite season when it comes to fashion (plus it means it's time for those yummy apple pies and pumpkin spice lattes). Transitioning into a new season can get a little pricey, so I gathered together a few of my affordable, favorite fall must-haves for this season.
- Military Parka - Banana Republic ($98)
- Textured Sleeveless Turtleneck - Banana Republic ($59.50)
- 'Lyriq' Bootie - Sole Society ($99.95)
- Boy Shirt in Flannel Check - J. Crew ($88) (25% off with code SHOPFALL)
- '574' Sneaker - New Balance ($74)
- The Boyjean: Torn-Up Edition - Madewell($49.99)
- 'Nevin' Bucket Bag - Sole Society ($59.95)
- Excursion Quilted Down Vest - J. Crew ($120) (25% off with code SHOPFALL)
- Ghillie Lace Up Flats - Topshop ($45)
P.S. J.Crew is having a different sale everyday of the week 9/28 - 10/2
What is your staple piece for this fall season?