The season of weddings are upon us! One of my long time bestfriends and my YoungLife leader are getting married this spring... and I can sense more weddings are to come.
When I got the wedding invites, I was immediately so excited, but then I thought of all the expenses that are in addition to the big day. Rent the Runway came to mind, and everything seemed a bit easier.
Rent the Runway is the greatest fashion invention of all time. I can rent a $700 dress for $100 or less, I have the dress for a four or eight day span, and I get an additional size for free so there is no stress about the fit. Honestly, doesn't get much better than that!!
Here are my most favorite dresses to wear and attend spring weddings!
1. Parker - Floral Verona Maxi ($60)
2. Marchesa Notte - Bold Baroque Dress ($150)
3. Troubadour - Blue Poppy James Dress ($50)
4. Milly - Toile Print Halter Top ($40) and Skirt ($70)
5. Badgley Mischka - Key Maxi ($120)
6. Parker - Rainbow Maxi Dress ($90)
7. ML Monique Lhuillier - Give Me a Smooch Gown ($80)
8. nha khanh - Grey Lady Gown ($100)
9. ML Monique Lhuillier - Lilax Jadore Gown ($100)